Don't You Just Hate That Book
An obsessive and curated collection of life's little irritations, injustices, grievances, and petty pretensions. Because it's about time someone wrote this stuff down.
It's so annoying:
85. Sitting in a chair that is shorter than everyone else's.
762. That bacon will never be considered a vegetable.
17. Watching a movie with your parents that shows full-frontal nudity.
284. When someone you're not really with breaks up with you.
1. When everything a cynic warns you about ends up happening.
By Scott Cohen